Happy New Year and Best Wishes!
The Board of Trustees is very excited about next year for these objectives:
- Our new management company, VIS Group, offers the distinct possibility of improved communications, excellent financial reports and timely completions of projects.
- The refinement of our CCR’s and Bylaws with community wide input to reflect the realities of 2018.
- The plan to sweep the streets twice a year in close coordination with the Streets and Signs Committee.
- Completion of the on-going project of replacing all of our street signs with easy-to-read standard.
- The completion of the cleaning and repair of selected storm water basins in close coordination with the Streets and Signs Committee.
- The cleanup and or sale of problem homes in the community.
- The operation of the community within the confines of the Membership-approved 2018 budget.
- The return of excess funds to the Reserve Fund with a goal of, at least, $5,000.
- The successful Annual Community-Wide Garage Sale in June of 2018 in coordination with Indian Summer HOA.
- The promotion of block parties for National Night Out in August of 2018.
- The continuation of four Newsletters per year along with an easy-to-read web site at capcitygolfclubestates.com
- The continued improvement of the looks of the entire community by a consistent, reasonable and fair application of the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CCRs) of the Capitol City Golf Course Estates HOA.
We wish you all a prosperous and healthy 2018!
Very best regards,
Larry Dittloff, President
Capitol City Golf Club Estates HOA